header

Image Map















Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Things I Love Thursday v.1

So my FAVORITE part of reading other peoples blogs is to go through their "Things I Love Thursdays" or their "Friday Faves"  I decided to post mine on Thursdays to give myself a little pass incase I don't post every Friday due to the overwhelming excitement of it being the weekend!  So Here goes - Version 1.0 of my Things I Love Thursday's!

This picture is not only hilarious but it pretty much sums up my life.
This tweet made me choke on my tea laughing.  Check out @LailaDaho on twitter!
 
Black Whale sign from this cute Etsy shop!
My new iPhone cover from Route One Apparel
 
 
 
I am in LOVE with this wall shelf from Mod Cloth
 
These hilarious cross stitch kits!
 
 This dog is AWESOME!  He does back flips haha. 
 
This skull necklace - LOVE!
 
Well that's all for now.  Hope you all enjoyed my first Things I Love Thursday!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment