header

Image Map















Thursday, August 29, 2013

My FAIR Lady!

We had beautiful weather this weekend so it was the perfect opportunity to visit the Maryland State Fair and Sunday we did just that!



I had never been to the Maryland State Fair.  I've been to many Maryland county fair's but never the state fair so this was a new experience for me!  In my head I thought the state fair would have been like the county fair x2!  But I was mistaken.  It was exactly like a county fair - in fact a little smaller than some. 

We started out walking around the animal section of the fair (my favorite part closely followed by carnival games)  The llama's and aplaca's are my favorite.  We got to watch a little bit of the llama showing - watching the 4-H kids taking the llama's they raised through an obstacle course.  Lets just say llama's aren't cut out for obstacle courses. Haha.

 

They were photogenic little guys!
For some reason whenever I walk through the animal section I spend the rest of the night contemplating being a vegetarian but luckily when I wake up in the morning those thoughts go out the window at the thought of bacon!
 
Next was on to the games and rides section.  It always looks so happy to me.
 
 
 
 
And then on to the food!
 
 
That's a whole lotta meat!

All in all it was a great day and perfect weather!  See you next year, Maryland State Fair!!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. OMG the llama's faces!!! LOL too cute! This looks like super fun :)

    ReplyDelete