header

Image Map















Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday (a few days late)

Sunday (despite the not so great summer weather) was a great day!
Started off the day with a much needed sleeping in late session.  After waking up and getting ready we headed for Ikea!

Ikea is hit or miss for me with finds.  I ended up getting a couple shelves for the bathroom (which I will show at a later date after we paint and put them up) a couple little .49 cent toys for Morgan (my pup) and a tray from the kitchen section that I'm going to use in my bathroom for jewelry/makeup.

I also saw this headboard that I LOVE although for that price I'd probably search somewhere other than Ikea for one.
I've noticed these headboard more and more places.  What are everyones opinions on them?  Love 'em?  Hate 'em?
 
On the way home from Ikea we stopped at Su Casa.  My FAVORITE home store in the Baltimore area!  I highly recommend you check them out.  I loved these clocks.
Although I didn't leave with anything this time around I always love stopping in and browsing for a good find.
Next up was Francesca's where I bought this ADORABLE bracelet that I'm in love with.
And it was only 12 bucks!  Woohoo on the great deal!
 
We ended the day stopping at Home Depot for some paint samples for the bedroom.  I have the worst time making decisions!  I think more than the average person.  I know I want to go with a gray but there are seriously like 30 different types of gray paints!  By the way is it grey or gray?  Now that I type it grey is looking more correct.
 
Hope you guys had a good weekend and are enjoy your work weeks!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment