header

Image Map















Friday, August 16, 2013

First is the worst?!?


I always feel like the very first post on a blog - no one ever reads.
Yet - its always the most intimidating!  The introduction of yourself.  Not things or thoughts.  Just you.
I assume it doesn't HAVE to be an introduction and you can just jump right in but for some reason that just doesn't seem right to me so here goes nothing...


So the basics - my name is Kelly.  I live in the Baltimore metro region of Maryland.  I love this state.  It's kind of like a mini America if you think about it.  We have mountains (we have rivers, we've got sights that make you shiver...) beaches, farm land and cities - all 4 seasons and a whole lot of fun.  Perhaps Maryland should  hire me to do their advertising.

I love laughing.  And jokes - from stupid humor to twisted.  I love my dog.  She's a Pomapoo named Morgan.  I have horrible grammar (so please don't bother correcting it) and I have a love/hate relationship with my hair.  I have a horrible, horrible (or maybe magically wonderful) love for reality television.  I pretty much watch it all - my favorite being the Real Housewives (and yes I watch them all)

I live with my boyfriend who I absolutely adore.  I'm picky on which movies I love.  I am obsessed with music and all things that go with it.  I love my family and oddly enough I also love grocery shopping.

And most importantly I believe that nice matters.

Hope you enjoy my blog and most importantly, I hope I enjoy writing it :)

1 comment: