header

Image Map















Saturday, September 7, 2013

To blog or not to blog....


I started this blog because I loved reading other people's blogs.  After finding myself reading several daily I started to get the urge to write one myself.

After having this new blog for a couple of weeks I have found myself constantly at a loss of words and content.  At least without feeling fake or forced with the content. 

Does anyone else have this problem?  Is it just me?

I think I'm a creative person and I have ideas all the time and yet when it comes to trying to post something my normal word diarrhea turns into blog constipation! 

Maybe I'm just not cut out for blogging?  Maybe I'm not giving it a good enough try?

I'm sure you're all thinking - duh if you can't think of anything to say - don't blog.  But I really feel like I want to - like I have an urge too - then here I sit and ..... I got nothing! 

Anyway, just sitting here curious if I'm the only one!!??

3 comments:

  1. No. You're definitely not the only one who feels this way. I've felt like this many many times. And in the that time, I just try to do something else. Or I start playing with my makeup to get some inspiration on the next post to write. I honestly have way too many posts waiting for me to write. Also, participating in blogging projects will give you things to write. I write for #thesoproject once a week and even that is eating up quite a lot of my time.

    Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog! Now following you back! You seem like a sweetheart. Don't stop blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! This just made my night! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm feeling this way right this minute. I was a slow starter, then picked up and had a post every day for almost a year. I've been in my current slump for about 4 months. I'm lucky if I churn out two posts a week. I try not to put too much pressure on myself. If the inspiration strikes, I go for it. If not, I give myself a break.

    ReplyDelete