header

Image Map















Sunday, September 22, 2013

My last meal....

Ok.  So not to be morbid lately but going off my last post I decided to do a "My Last Meal" post.  I read an article a couple months ago on how there are websites that document peoples last words and last meals (sorry don't have the links bc its just a little too gruesome for my mind right now but I'm sure a quick google search could find you both!) 

I don't think "last meal" is too horrible to think about mostly because I love thinking about food.

So here goes...



APPETIZER - Bacon wrapped scallops

MAIN COURSE - Some sort of white fish - Cobia maybe with a lemon butter sauce and mashed potatoes with steamed asparagus on the side.

DRINK - An ice cold Miller Lite in a frosted glass

DESSERT - (could definitely change depending on the day because I'm not a huge dessert person and am slightly picky if I do have dessert) Coconut Crème Brulee

Mmmmmm!

 
 
What would you choose as your last meal!?!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment