header

Image Map















Sunday, November 3, 2013

This is Halloween.....(Halloween, Halloween)

Just wanted to do a quick recap of my Halloween!  Hope you all had a great night. 
I decorated for the first time this year!  Here is my Halloween in pictures :)

Visited the pumpkin patch - pre Halloween to get some pumpkins!
 
Then carved them :)
 
Decided to go with a Monster theme!
 
So I decorated my door ala Frakenstein...
 
and our windows with some creatures too!
 
Took my pup to Barcstober Fest dressed as a gnome :)
 
Even though she really wanted to be a taco!
 
After doing the quick décor this year - I am pumped for decorating next year.  I'll spend more than an hour throwing everything together and plan it to be a little bit more spooky!  If I was into hashtags - here is where I'd throw in a #excited.  But I'm not so pretend you didn't read that :)
 
 
 
 

2 comments: